I Found My Problem

Lately I have been having shoulder discomfort, and I think I know what it is for sure. It is Bicep Tendenitis.

I get the pain right on the front shoulder. The thing is whenever I take Anti-Inflammatory Medicine (Iboprufen) before practice or a game, I am completely fine. Even when I don’t take it sometimes I feel fine. It basically starts pre-game throwing when I first start to throw it hurts, but after a while doing long toss and warming up. It doesn’t bother me. Only when I get my arm gets cold then it starts to bother. I know its not natural, but I’ve been dealing with this since start of summer ball, and all of the sudden it stopped hurting mid season in summer ball, and now its coming back.
This same pain first started when I was 13 years old. And when it first started it was way more severe. It got to a point were I could barely throw a baseball 40 feet. It happened my freshman year, after pitching a complete game, it bothered me for the about 1 more month, and just this last year. So basically its nothing new, I have been dealing with this for a long time. Now its not bad, the pain is about a 3 or a 4 out of a 1-10 scale.
But it does bother my throwing and limits me throwing my hardest sometimes. But I’m confused why does it shuts on and off with the pain.
Am I gonna have to live with it for the rest of my career?
I mean it could be my mechanics and my conditioning but if it was really that then the pain would never stop.
It hurts basically during external rotation. Im thinking maybe I rotate to much?
I don’t know, but whatever it is. I want it to stop. And stop bugging.
Its not too serious were I need to go to the Doctor, I don’t have insurance as of now.
Any Ideas?

I occasionally had some bicep issues throughout my high school career. Basically strengthened the region over time with a good arm conditioning program (Throwers 10, Jobes, etc.) and the problem never came back. See if you can incorporate those exercises in the workout. Some general conditioning that stimulates blood flow can also help – it’ll give you the same effect of the pain killer (which promotes better blood flow) but it’s even better for you on the whole. Try it and let us know.

Ok.

Hey Steven, so the Blood Flow is the Problem?
What some general conditioning that stimulates Blood-Flow?

I rested it for over a 2 months now since this post, and I threw for the first time, I didn’t hurt at all, but the next day I was sore, and I kinda felt its gonna comeback again, like every time I throw it will get inflammed were its gonna hurt again.

How often should I do the Trowers ten and jobes?
Is it something normal that I have?

Also on the Throwers Ten, how many reps and sets should I do?
I doesn’t say on the program thing