Howdy all, from Show Low, AZ

Just looking for information related to pitching, presumably like everyone else. I played a year at DII level, but found out that speed and a good arm is not good enough to play center field at that level. Better hitters and dropping grades led to early retirement. Played alot of catcher up through highschool, so I am comforable watching pitcher’s mechanics (had a great HS coach, and God Bless you Louie, wherever you are!).

I now have a 9 yr old that I think has as solid of mechanics as anyone, but I want to continue to learn and modify. I also want to create a pitching league in our area to keep arms improving, so am looking for ideas.

Feel free to “throw” any thoughts my way.

Regards, and I look forward to meeting fellow enthusiasts via the web!

Carter

Welcome fellow 'Zonie!

[quote=“carteranderson”]Just looking for information related to pitching, presumably like everyone else. I played a year at DII level, but found out that speed and a good arm is not good enough to play center field at that level. Better hitters and dropping grades led to early retirement. Played alot of catcher up through highschool, so I am comforable watching pitcher’s mechanics (had a great HS coach, and God Bless you Louie, wherever you are!).

I now have a 9 yr old that I think has as solid of mechanics as anyone, but I want to continue to learn and modify. I also want to create a pitching league in our area to keep arms improving, so am looking for ideas.

Feel free to “throw” any thoughts my way.

Regards, and I look forward to meeting fellow enthusiasts via the web!

Carter[/quote]

Welcome to the forum! Glad that you are here!

I know how it is to go to college playing sports and realize that you don’t have what it takes to go all the way…I did it in football but played 4 years DI and got a degree.

Good to have you here!

carteranderson-
welcome to this pitching forum!
:baseballpitcher: :baseballbatter:

[quote=“CardsWin”]carteranderson-
:baseballpitcher: :baseballbatter:[/quote]
Really? I feel as if this post is not significant because the user posted this in august…

[quote=“CSOleson”][quote=“CardsWin”]carteranderson-
:baseballpitcher: :baseballbatter:[/quote]
Really? I feel as if this post is not significant because the user posted this in august…[/quote]

Well,
don’t read it then.