How would u deal with this?

Went to the docter today, yea tendonitus(or however you may spell it)
got sum pills for it ( ibuprofen, wich i read a article about, wich wasnt so ++ for the pills:P)
but aneways, i need sum help with this now

since I WANT to pitch, real bad, i still m not allowed by my coach probably(thats good tho). as far as i know, my team needs me, the other pitcher hasnt got good curve nor change, only nice speed. still he gets a lot of hits against…

Ill be playing center of left field, maybe even benched… anyways, how i deal with this? I wanna help my team out, but i just cant, or am not allowed!

(btw, i got clocked , with sore arm, i threw 83 top and wasnt throwing full speed ^^)

Where does it hurt?

already went to docter, problem is HOW to deal with the idea of Yourself wanna play for the team but cant

already went to docter, problem is HOW to deal with the idea of Yourself wanna play for the team but cant

Well…do you want to risk it and play now at maybe half of your ability and hurt yourself even more and maybe risk never playing again or rest and come back in a few months and play to your full ability?

I played right field that game
cuz we were with 8, without me. i did show up ofcorz;)

took away sum balls from the midfielder:P sliding catches mostly

noticed that our other pitchers cant get much strike outs:( sucks reall bad

aneways
the meds helped my arm alot since last week
did had any pain when i DID threw a ball.

so, things getting better now:) no throwing ball for me this week from now on:) then gonna try bullpen again:)