How to use your legs during Tall and Fall

I feel like when you stay tall and fall towards home that you dont use your legs as much as you could? I’ve heard that you are still supposed to push, but when you push you bend you’re leg, and I thought that is what drop and driving is. Can I get some clarification on how you should move towards home after the balance point?

?.

idk

i like fall and tall better. you bring up leg staying balanced then start moving to home leading with that leg once your legs seperate while you falling you have complete balance to push rest of little bit of way…so technically your seperating from the mound on a tall and fall

I’d suggest not worrying about whether you “tall and fall” or “drop and drive” and focus on things like building good momentum, getting a long stride, and rotating late.

[quote=“Roger”]I’d suggest not worrying about whether you “tall and fall” or “drop and drive” and focus on things like building good momentum, getting a long stride, and rotating late.[/quote] :allgood: Bingo!! Well said, Roger. Oh, and forget about getting to the dreaded “balance point”, then moving. Get the front hip going toward the target just before you get to the top of your knee lift.