How to increase velocity on other pitches

Does anyone know any drills or information on how to increase your other pitches? I throw anywhere from 85-87 mph right now with a slider that is my number one pitch but it varies anywhere from 73-77 mph. I would like to increase it to at least 80 mph anyone have any ideas?

A slider should have pretty good velo compared with the fastball. It depends on how you throw the slider, but remember, you should still get behind the baseball, the grip should be doing the work to cause movement.

What grip do you use?

If your sldier ia that much slower you’re likely slowing down your arm. Ths slider needs to be thrown like a fastball.

Or change the angle of your hand to get behind the ball a bit more. Make the smallest of adjustments incrementally until you strike the best balance of movement and velocity. Definitely throw with fastball intent.

Or change the angle of your hand to get behind the ball a bit more. Make the smallest of adjustments incrementally until you strike the best balance of movement and velocity. Definitely throw with fastball intent.