How to get more break on a slider

I throw my slider with my index and middle finger on the lowest part of the horseshoe
and for my wrist angle it’s kinda like a karate chop, but I see the pro kinda throw it like a screw ball and still get spin. Why is that

Still trying,

“I throw my slider with my index and middle finger on the lowest part of the horseshoe
and for my wrist angle it’s kinda like a karate chop”

You like all kids learn the destructive pathomechanic of Forearm supination to drive the Slider where your Elbow crashes together ballistically in hyper extension. This will eventually thru accumulation destroy your Elbow in many ways.

“ I see the pro kinda throw it like a screw ball and still get spin. Why is that”

Many pro’s now days are discovering how to manipulate the forwards “Axis presentation” of the ball to throw a Slider by powerfully Forearm pronating the drive where you see the Elbow pop up and the ball side thumb driving down. At one time there was only one MLB pitcher who mastered this, Steve Carlton but then he was a 7 degree black belt and an elite athlete who did not take others advice.

Learn to voluntarily throw all Forearm pronated pitch types!