How to gain velocity

Well besides long toss how do you gain velocity i mean I throw one of the hardest fastballs for my grade, and two grades ahead of me. I throw 75 mph, and I’m 13 playing with 15 year olds. so anyways I still want more. I still go to physical theorapy and they can’t answer my question well what ive basically figured out is that it’s a combination of a lot of things. like your calfs, your rotator cuff,and your core.I use the theraband for rotator cuff, I run backwards for legs not just calfs, I do staidiums specificaly for calfs and that seems to work I just want a better way to gain velocity. am I doing right???

yes. You should start doing some strength, flexibility/mobility, and soft tissue work. It will put you miles ahead of the competition.

Go to ericcressey.com and read all of his articles to start.

tonygentilcore.com

nicktumminello.com

good resources but cressey should give you a good idea of what you need to know. If you’re mature enough at 13 to do this, you’ll be unstoppable. I didn’t start all this stuff until I was nearly 16.

And then—there’s The Secret.
I learned it a long time ago. When I was a kid I would go to the original Yankee Stadium, every chance I got, and I would watch the pitchers. I noticed that the Yankees’ legendary Big Three rotation—Vic Raschi, Allie Reynolds and Ed Lopat—were all doing the same thing; they were driving off the lower half of the body, using the legs, the hips and the torso in one continuous (and, it seemed to me, seamless) motion, and that was how they were generating the power behind their pitches—even Lopat, who was a finesse pitcher with not much speed. It looked as if the arm and the shoulder were just going along for the ride, so they were all throwing harder and—yes, faster—with less effort, and not a sore arm or a sore shoulder or a sore anything else in the bunch!
I saw just how they were doing this, and I made a note of it and started working on it on my own. As I practiced this essential element of good mechanics I found that I was doing the same thing they were—throwing harder with less effort, and my sidearm delivery had a lot more snap to it. It didn’t matter that I didn’t have a fast ball to speak of; I was getting a lot more into my pitches. I was particularly pleased with what my knuckle-curve was doing; it would come in there looking for all the world like an ordinary fast ball, so to speak, and then suddenly drop like a glass hitting the floor. I felt indeed that I had discovered The Secret, and I pass it along for what it’s worth.
There are some drills you can find on this website that will help you with this; one such is called the “Hershiser drill” which focuses on getting the hips fully involved, and it requires no more equipment than the baseball and a wall or fence. Also, I would suggest throwing off a mound as much as possible; flat ground is okay when you’re working on a new pitch, but once you get the hang of it you need to get to a pitcher’s mound and throw from there—and you’ll find that the elevation will help with your speed. And be sure to follow through and complete your pitches!

I have to agree with Zita. My biggest jump in velocity came when I learned how to properly pelvic load and sync the lower body with the upper.

“Use your body to pitch.”