How Much

How much do you guys work on your t mechanics at home while watching TV or something like that?

Yesterday I stood up till 2 am going over my mechanics in 90 degree weather sweating like a Dog, like a dummy. Am I the only wierd one?

No way man. I do crazy stuff like that too. But I’ve never gone that far.

Good for you!

Once i got caught practicing my glove separation in class. That was pretty funny! :lol:

I don’t know how other colleges do it, but at mine we did a “film day” type thing. The coaches had cameras set up to videotape the pitchers and the day after a start the starter would spend his “recovery” day watching his mechanics. The relievers would do this once or twice a week depending on when they might actually pitch. I loved doing it, you learn so much about yourself by watching how your mechanics progress through a game.

That sounds like fun.

I am a very visual person so anytime I can see what I was doing right OR wrong on a particular day helps me greatly. My dad and I are already planning on filming my next bullpen.

[quote=“JR.Navarro34”]
Yesterday I stood up till 2 am going over my mechanics in 90 degree weather sweating like a Dog, like a dummy. Am I the only wierd one?[/quote]

You’re just a pitcher that wants to get better. There’s nothing weird about that. Keep working hard.

Stu

Yeah i went out to run those 3 super hot nights. Sweating was so easy. But the temp dropped by like 40 degrees today lol.

what happens if like for a whole month off ofseason you don’t do any mechanic work or anything like that. Will your mind forget what your mechanics where?
Is it safe to take a month off or something like that off baseball activity as mechanics concern? (doesn’t necerarily mean completely stop throwing)

What im trying to say is, for pro pitchers, is there really an offseason period when they do no serious training or mechanical work and even no throwing?

what happens if like for a whole month off ofseason you don’t do any mechanic work or anything like that. Will your mind forget what your mechanics where?
Is it safe to take a month off or something like that off baseball activity as mechanics concern? (doesn’t necerarily mean completely stop throwing)

What im trying to say is, for pro pitchers, is there really an offseason period when they do no serious training or mechanical work and even no throwing?

lol ill randomly stand up and start fake pitching and my moms like sit down retard!