How many pitchers does it

A lot of times, ball players …especially pitchers, aren’t the sharpest tacks in the pack, and when asked a question they sometimes, well, think to much.

Take for example a simple joke that’s asked in the form of a question. You know… like how many pitchers does it take to screw in a light bulb?

Here are actually some answers that I heard:
 the guy looks left and right… up and down… and says “I didn’t even
know we had light bulbs!
 “It’s still light out, what da need a light bulb for?”
 “I don’t have to get up on a ladder do I?”
 “I’m a lefty… does that make a difference?”
 “Hold it coach… I gotta get my glasses!”
 The guy points to the stadium lights and says, ”I not going up there!”
 After the guy hears the question… he stops…looks at you… and says
“yeah… go ahead coach…I’m still listening…”

How many flies does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

How many??? :reallyconfused:

As long as ones male and ones female, assuming neither are sterile. It takes 2. You just have to get them in there. :lol:

:haha: That’s a good one!!!

My teacher told me that one. I got it pretty quick once I thought about it but a girl in the class couldn’t figure it out. He didn’t really want to say it so hes like ok let me put it this way. How many flies does it take to screw in that egg over there. While pointing to a plastic egg on his desk. She’s like ohhh wow i get it now.

Was she blond?
I think perhaps I would call this a good one also…
As the Great and Wise Philosepher “The Great Jerome” would say…NYUKNYUKNYUK…WOOB WOOB…oh LOOK…Soitenly

[quote=“jdfromfla”]Was she blond?
I think perhaps I would call this a good one also…
As the Great and Wise Philosepher “The Great Jerome” would say…NYUKNYUKNYUK…WOOB WOOB…oh LOOK…Soitenly[/quote]

No quite the opposite. She is actually a pretty good catcher. Varisty starting catcher since her 8th grade year. Not that we have a good softball program but she is good and plays with college kids in the summer. I’d assume she’ll play softball at some college. She can throw harder than some guys that I know.

Look…Bower…she likely doesn’t read the forum…don’t suck up… :wink:
Just teasing…same with the blond statement just kidding around.
Some of those girls are just amazing…my sons SB team has won 2 states sice 2002…were the odds on favs this year but lost a 1-0 heartbreaker. I tip my cap to them…great comraderie too…It is nice to see such sportsmanship, effort and good attitude in the HS level…gees I’m sucking up to them :oops:

Do they yell corney little phrases too?
I can’t stand it.[/wmp]

Q: How many straight San Franciscans does it take to screw in a lightbuld?

A: Both of them.

[quote]Do they yell corney little phrases too?
I can’t stand it[/quote]

Of course they do…it wouldn’t be softball without those insane cheers :wink:

lol

How many players does it take to start a “base brawl”?
Two—a batter charging the mound, and a teammate trying to stop him, and next thing you know both benches are cleared. I remember that game, Yanks and Orioles, in 1998, where Antonio Alfonseca hit a Yankee batter, I mean really plunked him, and before you could say boo both teams got into it, and the Yanks were chasing Alfonseca off the field—they wanted to kill him! When order was finally restored, I believe it was Bernie Williams hit one out of the yard. I will always remember that one. :lol:

zita, did you get my private message?

To jdfromfla— --Yes, I got your message—a little too late; I overslept and didn’t get up until after 10 AM. Sorry I missed it. You’ll have to fill me in on how it went. :roll: