How many of you guys have been

Hit in the while batting? If so, how long were you out for?
Because i for one have been out a week and a half… and cant play til i am cleared… and I dont go back to doc for two weeks… and its itching at me right… I wanna play… but not hit… I am afraid to right now :cry: lol

Greg

That could only happen to you :lol:

i was less than an inch from getting hit in the face yesterday in my aau game. i was pitching this guy hit a sreaming line drive right back at me. I turned my head and it hit my hand which was on the left cheek. It missed my face by less than an inch. Scariest thing ever happened to me. But, I had to still pitch and I k’d the next battter haha

funny story about that…my coach decided to throw us BP one time instead of our pitchers. He usually didnt throw to us all that much. He is throwing to me and the first pitch he throws right at me, the pitch is flyin right at my head and i look like an effing deer in the headlights.

So the end result is me fouling off the pitch…but i hit myself in the head with the bat and blacked out for a quick second

hahah that really is unfortunate, how u hit urself in the head hahhaa?

One time my coach was throwing BP but he had coffee in one hand and not a glove. I was up and they were pretty good height pitches since I’m short and normally the pitches were too high for me during BP back then. But he threw one that I lined back at him and nailed him in the side and he dropped his coffee all over the mound. Pretty nasty stuff to have all over a mound, but to top it off he landed in the coffee since he dropped like a sack of bricks. He’s was a bit older and I guess couldn’t take much of a hit. :wink:

EDIT: Oh, and he couldn’t really get up either, the assistant coach had to help him get to the bench and then he had to finish BP with us. (Next pitch almost hit the assistant coach so they made me stop taking BP that day :frowning: )

wow ahah thats hilarious.

[quote=“Greg516”]Hit in the while batting? If so, how long were you out for?
Because i for one have been out a week and a half… and cant play til i am cleared… and I dont go back to doc for two weeks… and its itching at me right… I wanna play… but not hit… I am afraid to right now :cry: lol

Greg[/quote]

I took a heater off the jaw last week, but i managed to go finish the last inning with 3K’s

One of our pitchers hit a batter in the crotch with a pitch, kid wasn’t wearing a cup either.

Yesterday our SS got hit right below the eye the game after that same pitcher taking out our 1B by ramming his helmet into his knee on a pick off.

I wanted the benches to clear so bad, next time we play that team (which is next week) somebody better bean him.