How many games are in your season?

Just curious to see how many games high school teams (or college) around the country play… We only play 18 in Delaware. (20 last season)

This was many moons ago. My high school did not have any kind of athletic program, just general physical education, so I played baseball with an outside team—a very good one that might well have been called semipro if everyone had gotten paid. According to our schedule, we played weekends and an occasional midweek game, and I would start one of the weekend games and occasionally relieve in the midweek game when needed. We played from mid-April to October, and it was great fun; we played major league rules, which pleased me very much. 8)

I played in a cold weather state like yourself in high school (Wisconsin), and we played about 20 games too.

Stu

[quote=“ThinkPitching”]I played in a cold weather state like yourself in high school (Wisconsin), and we played about 20 games too.

Stu[/quote]

Delaware isn’t a cold weather state :wink: usually high 70s or low 80s on gameday. Only problem is it ALWAYS rains a lot when baseball season comes around so during the last 2 weeks of the season we have a game almost everyday because we have so many games to make up. Next season DIAA might lower our schedule down to 16 games… Not fair!

I play in southern Ontario, and we have I believe 21 games in our season, more in the playoffs.

45 I do believe.

Southern ontario here as well, usually 30-40 up until last year where it goes down to about 25+playoffs if you get there.

Southern ontario here as well, usually 30-40 up until last year where it goes down to about 25+playoffs if you get there.[/quote]

C Ball 51 - I can’t remember if you’ve already told me this, but are you playing high school ball or older? My buddy is living in Hamilton, Ontario and playing some semi-pro ball there…

Do you know what team he plays for? I’m 19, so technically starting second year “junior” ball. I didn’t even know Hamilton had a semi-pro team, look at that learn something new every day

just finished little league and we played 24 games to 18 games every season. now im going a travel ball team that plays about 40 game

member were only playing 6 inings

i think little league should play 30 games. but over a period of longer time. not in the same amount of months