How I cured my elbow pain/sorearm

Last year I struggled with elbow pain and a sorearm. I rested and went to Physical Therapy but it wasn’t the PT that has keep my arm health and not sore after I pitch or even the next day after.
I use Tubing before and after I pitch and this has helped so much that I haven’t been sore in 2 months and don’t have a need for Ice anymore at all.
I do Internal tubing
External tubing
Internal in the throwing postion
External in the throwing postion
Rows with the tubing
D2 which you bring the tubing across chest up in to high cocked postion.

I do 1set of 10 before throwing and 1-15 after throwing
This had kept my arm in the best condition it has ever been . When my fellow teammates have a tired arm the day after they pitch I DON"T. Then they lose a little velocity from start to start I DON"T. When they have to Ice there arms alot I DON"T and this is all because of the tubing in between starts.
It works and has kept me injury free for the first time in 3 years. It has imporved my preformance and even increased my velocity a little.
I have a question when you tear down muscle when you pitch what should you do next. Build a little of the Muscle up so it increases healing recovery time.
It’s easy to do and needs to be done more Its worked 100% and has healed my arm 2x as quick.

[quote=“RIstar”]
I do Internal tubing
External tubing
Internal in the throwing postion
External in the throwing postion
Rows with the tubing
D2 which you bring the tubing across chest up in to high cocked postion.[/quote]

Super! Keep up the good work. I, too, did various tubing exercises all throughout my career and it really made my arm feel great! Just be careful not to do too much. Like any other body muscle, the rotator cuff muscles need a break, too, especially in-season with all the added stress throwing places on it. But I’m really happy to hear that you’re doing these exercises!

do you do the exercises daily, and how long of a rest do you take in between each individual set?