How can i throw harder without hurting my arm

I can’t stop getting my arm to hurt when I pitch or throw hard. I don’t think I’m using my body and legs to throw but I don’t know how to use them correctly. Help plzzzzzzzzzzzzz:?

Post some video let everyone get a peek and we’ll see if there is something that can be done.

Hey, Beastly! That’s exactly what you need to do—get your entire body into the action, not throw with just your arm.
As a kid I used to go to the original Yankee Stadium, every chance I got, and I used to watch the pitchers—especially the Big Three rotation of Reynolds, Raschi and Lopat. And I saw what they were doing, all three of them—they were driving off the lower half of the body, using the legs, the hips and the torso in one continuous (and seamless) motion, and that was how they were getting all the power behind their pitches. They were throwing harder, with less effort; it seemed that the arm and shoulder were just going along for the ride (and if I remember correctly, Reynolds’ fast ball often exceeded 100 miles an hour). And not a sore arm or a sore shoulder or a sore anything else in the bunch.
I watched them, saw exactly how they were doing it, and I made a mental note of it and started working on it on my own.
And as I practiced this essential—and believe me, it is essential—aspect of good mechanics, I found that I was doing the same thing: I was throwing harder—and faster, given that I was not particularly fast—than I had been, and it felt as if my arm and shoulder were just going along for the ride! I even wound up, some time later, with an 81-MPH four-seamer that my pitching coach, the incredible Mr. Lopat, told me was, for a finesse pitcher such as I was, a fast ball. And my ability to change speeds on my pitches shifted into a higher gear.
So if you get with this, you too will be able to throw harder and faster without hurting your arm. :slight_smile: 8) :baseballpitcher: