How can I teach myself good arm pronation?

For pitches like the circle change, and sinker… I used to be able to pronate although now I have trouble. How can I improve this?

At foot strike tuck your glove to the armpit with greater speed, keep your head close to your glove-side when you tuck and allow your inside shoulder ( throwing shoulder ) to get as close to your target before releasing the ball. This will allow your shoulders to rotate quicker which will create a centripetal force of the hips allowing the pronation of the wrist to occur easier…

[quote=“lesles4vr, post:2, topic:18276, full:true”]…This will allow your shoulders to rotate quicker which will create a centripetal force of the hips allowing the pronation of the wrist to occur easier…
[/quote]

This sounds like you are saying the shoulders lead the hips?

No this is in the assumption that your hips are turning the moment your front foot strikes the ground… you should always have your glove side up during hip rotation… the tuck action immediately follows the hips turning first… foot-strike, hips turn then tuck and rotate shoulders … in that order… hope it helps my friend