How can I add 5 or 10 mphs

well I used to be able to hit 88 89 but it seems my speeds decreasing… I’d estimate it at 85. I would like to be at 92 mph by the end of the summer because i am going to attend a D1 college so anyone know any exercise that focus on gains.

Thanks
rawtalent

you could try this throwing program that i got from one of the coaches on this site i could email it to you, it involves some weighted ball throwing which i dont know if you are for it or not but if you want it i have a program, btw what D1 school will you be attending and how were u recruited?

PackerFreek, do you think you could e-mail me that throwing program cause i really need to gain some velocity. im only 15 and threw around 78 but now i throw around 74-75.

Are you sure working more/harder is the answer? Maybe you need to back off for a while.

Check out this
http://letstalkpitching.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=3438&highlight=dead+arm][u]thread on dead arm[/u

is it coach kreber 's throwing program?? i’ve been doing it and i have seen good results

Does dead arm happen slowly or is it like all at once?

Will you see a slight decrease or will it be like all of a sudden your throwing slow?

yes I believe it is Coach Krebers

dead arm has to do with it maybe
or even a frozen shoulder but im taking a break
but as soon as i get on i wanna increase and have a breakthrough

i have disguisting offspeed and all i need is a MLB fastball and i have a good chance to get drafted.

packer send me the throwing program at dullavin12@yahoo.com

can i also get the throwing program. mbooma@gmail.com
thanks

is this program reccomended for someone who isn’t done growing yet?

Thats alright im 18 and 6’3, my family doesnt stop growing until we’re like 23-25

but i’m like 5 foot 8 and 15… :?

I believe it is for anyone, it was tested on high school age players ages 15-18 so you should be good to use it if you want. Booma and RawTalent I sent it to you let me know if you got it.
Thanks

yeah i got it, thanks :slight_smile:

Can I also get it?

vertigo_911@hotmail.com

Thanks

pick me! =] haha packerfreek if yo ucould send it to tropicaljoel@aol.com please.

please send it to me. kylebennett_11@hotmail.com

send on the throwign program to me to
greg26_16@hotmail.com

Sorry, my above E-Mail address was a typo :x

vertigo_991@hotmail.com is the way to go. I hope you can send it to me :slight_smile:

i cant use it for a few weeks, but could i have the drills too?

screamin_luke@yahoo.com