Well, I'd say that you have a decent foundation to build on. You'll just need to focus your efforts this off-season to maximize your potential. Figure out a schedule that you can stick to as far as throwing and strength training. Try to find a good pitching coach in your area to work on mechanics and any other problems.
I'm not sure how long you'd have to follow Tuff Cuff in order to get the results (maybe email Steven and ask him), but that would be a wise investment if you have access to the weightroom at school during the offseason.
But the main thing you need to remember is to always stay positive. I always remember Burt Blyleven's quote about 80 percent of the time your stuff is just going to be average, the other 20% will be terrible or really good. Being successful as a pitcher is all about stepping onto the mound and making things work with that average stuff. Dig deep and compete. Find ways to win.