Hitting Coaches in Chicagoland

I am looking for a high-level hitting coach for my 11 year old son. Ideally someone in the Aurora, Naperville, Plainfield, Bolingbrook, Joliet, area. Thanks!

http://www.elitebaseballtraining.com/staff/justin-stone

Liked 90% of what this guy teaches… Don’t live in area so did a video analysis
for my son… got him in the right direction. surprised he didn’t show up in your
searching.

Thanks dfboiler. I have actually read a lot about him and a number of people have recommended him. Unfortunately he is 1.5 hours from our house.

Nearly forgot how far the concept of the Chicagoland “area” extends out there in the Midwest. When I went to school out there, if someone lived N of Terre Haute they were from Chicago if S. From Louisville, i mean Luville. Good luck in your search.

My kiddo plays for one of the top 10U major teams in the nation. He plays in these big, national tournaments. This week he’s playing in the Team USA Futures tournament. I said all that to say this…it seems we run into the Top Tier Americans a bit. They are participating in both the 10U and 11U tournament. So they are a very high quality organization. Out of Chicago. They run hitting clinics and offer one on one instruction as well. Good luck to you and your son.

Thanks all! Has anyone heard of Erik Lis or Connor Powers? Both are hitting instructors at the Baseball Institute out of Mokena and Romeoville, Illinois.

My son worked with Justin Stone of Elite. The guy is outstanding. Everything is state of the art, cutting edge. Highly recommend him, and his corresponding ego…lol!

Connor Powers and Erik Lis have been used by several of my sons travel teammates. Heard nothing but great things about both.

Can’t go wrong with either one.