Higher Power Micronized Creatine

I was thinking of taking High Power Micronized Creatine. It is a creatine powder that contains 5 grams of creatine per serving and you take 2 to 3 servings a day. I wanted to know what kind of gains can I expect from this product in pounds per week as opposed to no creatine. I work out my upper body 3 times a week and lower 3 times a week. I train hard for at least 45 mins. I also take 100% ON whey about 5 shakes a day which contain 30 grams of protein per shake. I also eat alot of carbs and eat meat and other lean meats at least 3 times a day. Right now i gain about 1/2 pound a week. How much would I gain if I start taking creatine.

Also with what would I see more gains, with 17-bol or Creatine.

Um… I think you might be missing the whole point of creatine. Creatine is not going to add meaningful weight. If you gain weight on creatine, it is going to be added water, or bloat. You will probably gain 5-10 pounds in the first two weeks, just from the water weight. If you want to add muscle or fat, you need to eat to surplus. Find your BMR, then add for your life style. You need to take in around 3500 surplus calories a week in order to gain a pound a week. That is a lot of food.

17-bol is a vanity supplement. “The anabolic agent and technology in this one will help harden and shred the appearance for a very high quality look.” Not really what you are looking for.

So, creatine will probably help you in the long run, you just have to remember what it can and can’t do. You will be able to get more reps and more sets. That in itself will probably increase muscle stimulus and therefore muscle size/ strength. Creatine will not help you gain weight. It has no caloric value.