Hi, I'm WhiteSox101!

Well, where to start. My name is Keenan. I am currently 17 as of 12/13/89. I am in 11th grade. I do play varsity SS and I am in our highschool pitching rotation as the #2 pitcher. I have played baseball since I was 4. I’ve been pitching since I was 11-12, whenever they allowed us to start pitching. I grew up on the fastball, soon to be amazed and dazzled by the knuckleball. I had a few questions about it and then about a week later after I had been introduced to it, my coach encouraged me to give it a try. He showed me the particular grip I use today and ever since I have thrown it with effectiveness. I love the Chicago White Sox, I’d have to say I am welcoming their new knuckleballer they are receiving this year “07’”. I am 5’11’’ 166lbs. I pitch Right Handed. I happen to throw a 2 seam fastball, curveball, and a knuckleball. I was born in Prince William County, Virginia. (really close to Washington D.C.) I moved to West Virginia when my parents divorced and have been playing ball over here I live in Nicholas County Wv. And I guess that is about all. If you have any questions or anything you can mail me from the link in my sig or IM me at KeenanB13 (AIM).