Hi from Oz

Hi,

I’m sorry I didn’t introduce myself before posting which I did yesterday and my post has been answered and I am blown away.

My name is James Burdin I’m 15 and live in Canberra Australia. I have been playing baseball since I was 10 years old.

I play for the Tuggeranong Vikings Under 16’s
http://www.vikings-news.com

I have been coached for the whole 5-6 years by Brian Albrecht who has brought the same group of boys through since under 10’s.

He’s a brilliant coach and is teaching the whole team the art of baseball, and on our day the team does play pretty good baseball.

I really love baseball and for my age play a decent game , (hope that doesn’t sound over the top.)

We train pretty hard 4 nights a week for 2- 3 hours and play Saturday Sunday.

Our season goes from late September - April but in winter layoff we try and head north for a couple of weeks in a bus and play in any tournaments we can fined. We don’t train has hard for these trips but see them as great fun.

I can play in any position but love to bat and pitch.

Unfortunately I don’t think I get enough pitching practice and don’t have coaching by qualified pitching coaches on a regular basis although the coaching I do get is very good. We are short on coaches in Oz but the ones we have do a good job.

So that’s why I am glad I found LTP it seems a great place for players like me to get help and really appreciate it.

Thanks
James

welcome

Welcome to LTP