Hey Everyone

Hey guys,

Just a quick intro and bit about myself. I pitched and played AAU from 5-13 years old. I had a very bright baseball future ahead of me but just got sick of it and burned out. Anyway, I’m 18 now (and a senior in HS) and am trying to rekindle the passion for my final HS year. I’ve been throwing pitches in my backyard and it amazes me that I have not lost much ground. All those thousands of repititions really stick with you. Looking forward to contributing as much as I can and I have already learned a lot on here. Take care.

[quote=“HornyWildebeast”]Hey guys,

Just a quick intro and bit about myself. I pitched and played AAU from 5-13 years old. I had a very bright baseball future ahead of me but just got sick of it and burned out. Anyway, I’m 18 now (and a senior in HS) and am trying to rekindle the passion for my final HS year. I’ve been throwing pitches in my backyard and it amazes me that I have not lost much ground. All those thousands of repititions really stick with you. Looking forward to contributing as much as I can and I have already learned a lot on here. Take care.[/quote]

Hi and welcome! Good to have you in here. Good luck this next HS season. If you can, try and get on a fall league team this year.

Welcome!

Welcome!