Here's a way to NOT throw a curveball

Here is the link:

I see 1 or 2 kids a year that do this. It is extremely hard on the elbow. Dont do it! I only posted it, becuase I just saw it again in a highschool game. Yes it does work, it does have a very nasty drop, yes I threw one occassionally, yes it part of the reason my elbow is screwed up (-along with too many sliders) Ian.

yea dont sacrifice more movement for your elbow health, that is definetly not good for the elbow

holy crap… that looked lie it should have snapped his arm in half. ya i wouldn’t recommend throwing a curve that way

OUCH!!! No wonder so many pitchers, young, old, whatever, get sore arms and worse—they throw everything the wrong way. Why managers get gray…
I remember when as a kid I discovered that I had a natural sidearm delivery—and what came attached to it: a nice little natural curve ball. It was just there. This is something that happens from time to time, when a pitcher finds a pitch such as a curve that comes attached to a delivery. I said to myself, “Well, what the hey, I might as well work on it”—and I did; I figured out how to change speeds on it and the like. I never had any problems with it, and eventually it led to a full arsenal of breaking stuff, what is commonly known as “snake jazz” (except for the knuckler, which I couldn’t do anything with). The point is, if you have a natural way of throwing a curve and it doesn’t bother you, stick with it and don’t try experimenting with other types of delivery that can screw up your arm something fierce. Q.E.D. 8)

That actually hurts me just watching that!