Help with control!

Hey,
Im 15 years old 5’11 and 145 pounds. I can throw 64 tops and i have a nice change. But once I get to about 40 pitches my elbow and shoulder start to hurt like crazy and then all my fastballs go up and in or in the dirt . I just can’t seem to get the ball in the strike zone after 40-50 pitches. I’v just started throwing a curveball and it always flys up and in. I’v tried to let go lower but when I do that it go’s in the dirt. I was hoping to tryout for babe ruth this year and was hoping to try to pitch. My batting is fine, some times me and my friends go to the little league fields and have home run derby’s.

Can you guys help me out?

how often do you throw between pitching appearances? sounds like you have mechanical problems which are causing your arm to hurt or you dont throw enough - either way pain in the elbow and shoulder is not a good thing. id go to a therapist or doctor with sport injury experience and then get on a good throwing program and get somebody that knows what they are doing work on your delivery.

Stop throwing until you see a Doctor, physical therapist. Elbow pain is serious and you are too young to develop these symptons. I agree with Raider Baseball coach, get on a good throwing program after you seek professional medical help. Semper Fi in Baseball !!!