Help Me out please

Alright here’s the deal i pitch very slow and un accurate I need some advice on how to pitch i’m in the minor leagues on a non raveling team that’s not very good so please help.

Do you have a video of yourself throwing?

No i dont sorry it took so long for me to respond All I need to know is how to pitch the ball easier when i pitch my right arm comes up int an L shape and i usually heart my bicep after threee pitches…

How old are you?

Where exactly do you feel the pain?

Feeling pain after throwing three balls is very unusual (unless your mechanics are completely screwed up or you are in horrible shape).

Of course, you could be trying to throw way too hard.

You could try focusing on the glove and not throwing so hard.

The 3 pitches thing sounds like you may have pulled a muscle or torn something in the bicep. Even if you were throwing way too hard, I dont see how you would be in tremendous pain after 3 pitches unless there was a big problem arm itself.

It’s tough to help you out unless you can post a video, or offer more insight into what is going on.

Well I hurt My bicep earlier this year at baseball camp pitching but i thought it was feeling better so i guess that must be the problem.

Alright I Throw The Ball Straight Like Any Other Pitcher Does But On My Posture Im Not Exactly Sure If It’s right I stand exactly lined up on home base and when i pitch i pull my left leg up till my knee is about at my waist and my right leg comes up and down like im kicking a soccerball.Oh yeah I am 11 Years old.

Oh And this is my bothers account.If your worried about me being 11.

It sounds to me like there is something seriously wrong with your mechanics.

I suggest you either post a video of yourself throwing or go see a local pitching coach.

Don’t you think it would take a bit longer than three pitches though? I agree that it was probably a mechanical flaw that cause the original injury, but this just sounds like the injury never healed properly. Also, the fact that you are only 11…that raises some major red flags.

Go see a doctor or physical therapist before you take the mound again. When the bicep is fully healed, then I would encourage you to look into fixing your mechanics/ posting videos here.

[quote=“kc86”]Don’t you think it would take a bit longer than three pitches though? I agree that it was probably a mechanical flaw that cause the original injury, but this just sounds like the injury never healed properly. Also, the fact that you are only 11…that raises some major red flags.

Go see a doctor or physical therapist before you take the mound again. When the bicep is fully healed, then I would encourage you to look into fixing your mechanics/ posting videos here.[/quote]

I completely agree.

Alright I talked to my coach at my game last night and he helped me out i dont hurt my arm anymore but im still unacurate.

Okay, listen carefully here…

1. Doctor’s office. Injuries dont magically disappear after talking with a coach. You need to find out what was going on in that pitching arm that gave you that much pain after only 3 pitches. The injury needs to be addressed first.

2. Pitching instructor. It’s nearly impossible to teach someone over an internet board. You need someone who can look at your mechanics and fix them. Find a good teacher that knows their stuff. You should be able to find someone that can get you going in the right direction. Most will not cost more than 30 for a half hour- plenty of time.

Do those things first.

Alright I will thanks for all the advice guys.

Alright I went to a doctor and he told me i just sprung something with an acl or mlc are somethin in its name so can anyone help me with my mechanics My arm should be better in two days as long as i dont try to throw it way to hard.

accuracy is all about the release point, this is something that cant really be taught, you just sort of learn it by yourself, and that comes with experience so just keep on practicing. you dont need to be an extrodinary pitcher right now, you are only 11. try to get ready for when you get into middle school/junior high/ babe ruth. i know this may seem like a long ways away, but if i had done this i would be alot better pitcher than i am now, and i am not too bad of a pitcher now.

Do you have a video of yourself throwing?

No I Don’t Have A Video Camera Srry But I Can Tell You Exactly What My Pitching Stance Looks Like.

Alright will some one please reply?

I would recommend going to a pitching coach. It is way to hard to instruct people over the internet without even getting a chance to see them throw.