Hello from Hawaii

Hows it going everyone? I’m a senior at the University of Hawaii Hilo, a division 1 school on the Big Island of Hawai’i. This is my second season here, I’m the number one pitcher and of the captains. I’m a 6’2" 200 lb RHP. I sit mid eighties throughout the game. I mostly throw a 2seam sinker for my FB, a straight change, and a slider. My dream has always been to play pro baseball and this year its going to happen. Hopefully I can learn from the older guys here and provide some help to any of the younger guys.

Hopefully I see ya around the boards, or in the chat

Hopefully, I’ll get to see your stuff versus the Rainbow Warriors at Les Murakami. Good luck!

GO Warriors

welcome to the forums :lol:

aloha.

It was rumored that Hawaii Hilo would no longer be division I soon. Is their any truth to this?

aloha

might wanna get that touchdown era down before the pros start knocking

University of Hawaii at Hilo (UHH) Vulcans haven’t had the greatest success since becoming a Div. 1 program, but that is what is usually expected. Hopefully, they do better this season and continue playing Div.1? Interestingly, they do have a lot of top teams visit them and not the Rainbow Warriors…

aloha and welcome