Hai

is 83 mph good for a 14 yr old kthxbye

and does anyone know sites where i can improve my palmball

83 mph is awesome for a 14 year old, continue the good work. Just remember to change speeds and locate your pitches too.

And about a palmball just google it to find good articles on it.
I no that on this website it has an article on pitches one of them palmball

http://www.thecompletepitcher.com/pitching_grips.htm#q5

[quote=“Bostonsportlova”]83 mph is awesome for a 14 year old, continue the good work. Just remember to change speeds and locate your pitches too.

And about a palmball just google it to find good articles on it.
I no that on this website it has an article on pitches one of them palmball

http://www.thecompletepitcher.com/pitching_grips.htm#q5[/quote]
Yea some place gave you 3 pitches to see it on a radar gun, I went 83, 78, 81.

What about a sinking two seamer? Any idea on how to throw that? I want to focus on a slider, sinking two seamer, and fastball.

I forgot if it’s a sinking two seamer or just a sinker lol

ya just read how to throw 10 pitches in the articles section what i posted. it shows exactly how to throw a two seam fastball.

Idn i wouldnt throw a slider at your age. Plus with your velocity, i would just throw fastballs, changing finger pressure for more movement, and throw a change up (palm ball) to change speeds.

Hey Konerko, weren’t you on knuckleballhq the other day?

Well anyways you should be happy with your velocity for your age. So it seems as though you changed your interest from a slurve to a sinker eh?

Just take good care of that arm. I was 14-15 hitting 87-88 then I hurt my arm, now I’m hitting 82-83 at 17 :(.

[quote=“Pustulio”]Hey Konerko, weren’t you on knuckleballhq the other day?

Well anyways you should be happy with your velocity for your age. So it seems as though you changed your interest from a slurve to a sinker eh?[/quote]
No I just was interested on how to throw it, but now i’m sticking with two seamer, 4 seamer, palm ball, slurve.

Ok man.

Just curious, why’d you register on knuckleballhq if you don’t have an interest in the k-ball?

this place is not only k-ballistic. there is pretty much everything as well. most of those guys throw things they call knucklers but youdont have to.

4Pie, I was asking about knuckleballhq, not ltp. You knew that now stop.

i actually was talking about knuckleballhq also. i was on there and the only time i ever threw knuckleballs was when i was foolin around with friends. just like pretty much 99% of every pitchers in the world.

Yeah so why register if you have no interest in the knuckleball at all. It is a knuckleball based community not just pitching and baseball per say.