HAHA Phillies Phans :)

Watching Comcast Sportsnet, they had to interrupt the post-game report to issue a warning about the phans.

There was rioting, naked people climbing on top of lights screaming, hand-held firework launchers being shot into buildings, FLIPPING OVER THE RANDOM CARS PARKED IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET, dancing on top of cars, shops and property being destroyed, giant bonfires in the street, SWAT teams everywhere, impromptu blocked off streets (it’s impossible to leave the game), public drunkeness (as if that’s the worst), smoke bombs? (large smoke masses everywhere), did I mention NAKED PEOPLE ON TOP OF STREET LIGHTS GOING CRAZY, and general chaos.

I think 37 people were arrested in all. Staggeringly low numbers.

I can’t find out everything that’s happening, but I’m sure there is more. Ed Rendell actually had to sober up the crowd in his audio-interview saying how the Phillies won and buildings shouldn’t be destroyed and property shouldn’t be broken, and how the crowd should chill.

Yea right. 8) :wink:

Haha, can’t wait for the parade tomorrow, cutting school for it. 8)

Damnnnnn.

I think you forgot to mention naked people climbing on top of lights screaming, by the way.

stay classy philadelphia

:drunkard: :bighair:

Wow, I went to the parade today, and it was one of the greatest experiences of my life. 3 million people yelling, going crazy, high-fiving bikes and cars, and loving the Phils.

I saw Scott Eyre, Madson, Utley, Howard, Werth, Blanton, Dobbs, Jenkins, Myers, JAMIE MOYER (awesome), David Montgomery holding the trophy, and many others.

It was amazing.

Sweet. In response, to “stay classy” - right on. Keep booing Santa, whydontcha.

That’s Philly for ya, you come into my town and I’ll beat you up.

I’ve been to Philly multiple times. Whatta ya have against a Yankee fan who hates the Mets?

Nothing if you hate the Mets. Good for you.

God do I hate the Mets. Many many Mets fans at my school, and some of my closest friends are fans, so I take so much crap when the Yankees … well sucked this year.

Still not as much as the Red Sox though. Almost 100 years of hate won’t go away too fast.

Phillies fans just remember it may take a lifetime to live down the rep. you earn. Here in MI we are still living down the 84 Tigers crap. When the Wings won everyone expected riots. When the Pistons won again with the roit crap. If the Lions ever won people would expect a nuclear war. I don’t think we will have to worry about that to much though :stuck_out_tongue:

I think that’s a good reputation to have, I want opposing fans to hate Philadelphia because of us.