GROWING PAINS

I’m 13 and I’m 5’7". I was just wondering any of you pros that are over 6’2" how tall you were when you were my age.

I am 62 - 63 and weigh 210lbs depending on which media guide you read. When I was 13 I was 5`1 and weighed a little over 100lbs. Lets just say puberty was a difficult time.

My son’s coach last year had played for Coastal. He told me its a good program and is suggesting he talk with the coach about my son (his coach is now playing and coaching for an Indy League team in Penn). What do you think about Coastal’s program from playing against them?

Good luck,

Hose

Regional team year after year says alot about them. They are ussually dominated by junior and senior players and most freshman will be red shirted which is not entirely uncommon. Our programs are very similiar in certain senses. We both play clean, we play hard and condition hard, we hate to lose, and we play a difficult non conf schedule. Aside from that, who doesnt want to play baseball 15 minutes from Myrtle Beach? They are our rivals in everything and freshman at Winthrop get BEAT COASTAL shirts when they attend their first sporting event against them. Even though we hate them and they hate us we have respect for one another. They are a good program.