Greetings!

Hello all!

As you can obviously tell, I’m new to this forum. I have perused the rest of this site from time to time, but never have I checked in until now.

So with that said, allow me to introduce myself!

My name is Tracy Hudson. As of this writing, I am 38 years old though I will be 39 come June. I was a pitcher in high school (and a damn good one!) until a particularly devastating injury sent any thoughts of moving on to the next level crashing to earth in flames.

So I decided to instead pursue a career as a heroin addict. And allow me to reiterate: This is not exactly a career path worth going into. While supply can be rather plentiful, company demand for such a specialized skillset is pretty much nil.

After little under twenty years spent in the pursuit of addiction, I decided enough was enough about five years ago. I quit drugs and have never looked back since.

Which brings me to the here and now.

About a year or so ago, I began to have this nagging thought in my mind: How good could I have been as a pitcher if I hadn’t just given up? So sometime last year, I committed myself to working toward the goal of being a part of organized baseball once again. My quest continues…

Great to have you here Huddy!

Thanks, bud! Appreciate the welcome :slight_smile:

Welcome to the boards

Welcome!

It’s awsome that you’ve turned your life around. I wish you nothing but success in the pursuit of your goals. And, remember, there are many ways to be a part of organized baseball.

Best of luck in your future endeavors. Keep shuffling forward.

Once again guys, thanks for the warm welcome! :slight_smile:

And yeah, there are many ways to get into organized ball again. As I write this, I’ve been invited to a tryout practice/game with a local adult league. So we’ll see how that goes. Until then I’ll just stumble along and hope I don’t fall on my arse along the way…