Greatest MLB moments of the decade

ESPN has been playing games from the past decade and I wanted everyone’s opinion on what you would consider the greatest moments from the last 10 years of MLB. Here’s my opinion everyone please chime in.

I filled in the ones I could actually decide on the rest I had to leave blank because I couldn’t decide.

Best World Series
2001 Yankees Vs Diamond Backs
Maybe it was because of all the emotion our country had because of 9/11 but that series was loaded with dramatic moments.

Moment that brought a tear to your eye.
John Lester’s No No

Greatest Moment
?

Greatest Game
?

The greatest game had to be that 2007 wild-card tie-breaker game between the Padres and the Rockies… Even if Holliday never touched home plate, the game was just incredible. I was there, and there was more emotion than I ever thought was possible. (I’m being just a LITTLE bias lol)

i have to totally agree with this. That game was amazing to watch…

Watching my bosox come from down 3 to beat the yanks was amazing.

It’s hard to say, the Colorado game was insane and I kind of consider that my home team so that was big for me too. And 2004 Red Sox is all you have to say, talk about the most resilient team I’ve ever seen. You really can’t go wrong with any of those.

The best game I have watched was the 2008 all star game in NY
It went 15 innings, and a lot of nail biting great plays, I had to buy that DVD

I have one, it’s called the moment of change…Like the Bartman moment…or that moment when Josh Beckett threw at Sammy Sosa and beat the Cubs right then for the Marlins…or when he mowed down the Rockies order to define how badly the Red Sox would handle them.
Or just plain old Mariano Rivera or Brad Lidge’s 2008 season.

Two Perfect Games:

Randy Johnson - May 18th, 2004 D-Backs against the Braves at Turner Field. At 40, the oldest pitcher ever to throw a perfect game.

Mark Buehrle - July 23rd, 2009 Tampa Bay at Chicago in US Cellular Field.
Stunning wall-climbing catch in centerfield to save the game by DeWaye Wise.

John Lackey and Mike Mussina both came close this decade.

[quote=“Dino”]Two Perfect Games:

Randy Johnson - May 18th, 2004 D-Backs against the Braves at Turner Field. At 40, the oldest pitcher ever to throw a perfect game.

Mark Buehrle - July 23rd, 2009 Tampa Bay at Chicago in US Cellular Field.
Stunning wall-climbing catch in centerfield to save the game by DeWaye Wise.

John Lackey and Mike Mussina both came close this decade.[/quote]

I remember Mussina’s, wasn’t it Carl Everett who broke it up?