Good Workout?

Is this a good workout or not???
Anything i should remove?? Anything i should add???
Im not sure if i should do running or not because i play football and then winter track, so thats a lot of running already.

MONDAY
Light Weight Dumbbells - Anterior raises, lateral raises, external/internal rotations, and full mechanics with light weight dumbbells.
Resistance Tubing - Abduction 90 degrees w/ external rotation, abduction 90 degrees w/ internal rotation, tricep extension, bicep curls, military press (facing the tube), diagonal extension, and diagonal flexion using resistance tubes.
Medicine Ball For Your Arms - Diagonal chops, figure 8’s, circles, push up, chest pass, soccer throw, side throw, over the back throw with medicine ball.

TUESDAY
Agility Ladder - Horizontal shuffle, vertical shuffle, carioca, straight forward two times each square, single foot hop in the agility ladder.
Jump Rope- Speed, single leg, and crossover, using a jump rope.
Medicine ball - Lunge, squat, and single-leg toe touch with medicine ball.
Resistance Tubing - Hip adduction, hip abduction, quick kicks, and leg press with the small circle resistance tube.

WEDNESDAY
Body - Crunches, leg crunches, side crunches, leg scissors, bridges, side bridges, and leg lifts.
Medicine Ball - Side to side, circle, and figure eights with the medicine ball between your legs.

THURSDAY
Dumbbells Back - Shrug, lying rows, bent over rows, pull over, reverse fly’s, bent lateral raises, and dead lefts using dumbbells.
Dumbbells Wrist - Wrist extension, wrist flexion, wrist supination, and wrist pronation using dumbbells.
Wrist Roller - Roll up slow then roll back down slow. (Only 5 reps of 3 sets)
Hang Grip - Hold for a second, and then repeat 40 times.

FRIDAY
Light Weight Dumbbells - Anterior raises, lateral raises, external/internal rotations, butterfly, and full mechanics with light weight dumbbells.
Resistance Tubing - Abduction 90 degrees w/ external rotation, abduction 90 degrees w/ internal rotation, tricep extension, bicep curls, military press (facing the tube), diagonal extension, and diagonal flexion using resistance tubes.
Medicine Ball For Your Arms - Diagonal chops, figure 8’s, circles, push up, chest pass, soccer throw, side throw, over the back throw with medicine ball.

SATURDAY
Agility Ladder - Horizontal shuffle, vertical shuffle, carioca, straight forward two times each square, single foot hop in the agility ladder.
Jump Rope- Speed, single leg, and crossover using a jump rope.
Medicine ball - Lunge, squat, and single-leg toe touch with medicine ball.
Resistance Tubing - Hip adduction, hip abduction, quick kicks, and leg press with the small circle resistance tube.

SUNDAY
Body - Crunches, leg crunches, side crunches, leg scissors, bridges, side bridges, and leg lifts.
Medicine Ball - Side to side, circle, and figure eights with the medicine ball between your legs.

It’s kinda hard for me to comment because this is not really the type of workout that I would advise (lots of light db stuff, no compound lifts or max/explosive strength), but I will try to offer some insights to what you wrote.

First off, there needs to be a rest day. At least one day a week where you do not engage in any vigorous activities. This gives the body a chance to recover and rebuild.

Secondly, your core routine focuses too much on the abs and not enough on the other aspects. Try to balance out your routine by adding some lower back, rotational, and isometric hold type exercises.

O thanks for the help.

Ya i think thats a good idea

And great job on the strength program megathread.

Looking at that thread im going to add pullups, pushups, superman, pull ups, rotational lunges, and jump squats.

The other exerices i dont no anything about or i dont no what exercise equitment i need.

So other than the other exercies i added and already have, anything else i should add?

And what are some exercises for lower back, rotational and isometric to balance my core routine?

Supermans and hyperextensions ( weighttrainersunited.com - This website is for sale! - Personal trainer Resources and Information. ) for the lower back. Russian twists (with medball or without), lying hip swings, and woodchoppers with bands will work rotation.

Isometric work is a bit more interesting. Based on your fitness level and weight, these could be relatively easy or extremely hard. First is the L-sit, which looks like this: http://www.beastskills.com/l%2520seat.jpg You can do the exercise on the floor, or elevated on parallettes, blocks, etc. Try to keep your legs extended in front, parallel to the ground. Try to work your way up to 20-30 seconds and 3-4 sets. Another option would be trying to maintain a full bridge (or a backbend if you are strong and flexible enough). Should look like this: http://www.aemma.org/images/gymnastic_bridge.jpg

You can also do different varieties of “hangs” where you grab a pullup bar and just hang there. If you bring your knees to your chest it will give you a great core workout.

Forgot the ab wheel for core exercises. You’ll probably be able to get one for like $10 or less. Start with rollouts from your knees and try to work your way up to a full standing rollout. AB WHEEL - YouTube

looks good thanks.

I hit legs every other day, one split is quads, calves, and hips, another one is hamstrings, calves, and isolated glutes. Consistently increasing velo off the mound for the last few weeks now