Power Clean
Snatch
Snatch Hang High Pull
Brabell Rear Delt Row
Bent Over Barbell Row
Upright Barbell Row
Pullups
Supermans

Wednesday, Thursday (Exercises from http://www.baseballtrainingsecrets.com/articles/UnderstandingBaslSpeedTrainPart3.php and http://www.hsbaseballweb.com/accelerate_faster.htm):
15-30-45 Sprints
Run-Shuffle-Run
100 Yard Speed-Ups
30-60-30 Loops
Walking Lunges
Uphill Runs

Is this a good plan?

No.

You are doing too many exercises that are essentially the same thing. There is really no reason to 5 squat variations in the same workout (and actually it would be counterproductive to overtrain one muscle so heavily). Don’t get me wrong, squats are probably one of the single best exercises out there, but I think 2 variations per workout is more than enough, especially if you are doing deadlifts as well. Same goes with the rows and olympic lifts, you dont need to do so many variations. The one thing that is missing is pushing movements. Something like an overhead press, or a bench press is also needed to maintain muscular balance.

Taking the existing exercises and adding some of the missing elements., I’d do something like this for MTF workouts. Switch off each week between workout A and workout B.
Workout A
Barball Squat
Bent Over Row
Deadlifts
DB Benchpress
High Pulls
Speed Squats
Pullups

Workout B
DB Squat
Pushups (any variation)
Power Clean
Stiff Legged Deads
Push Press
Wide Stance Squats
Pullups
Supermans

I’d also vary the set x rep scheme from week to week. 3x10, 4x8, 4x6, 5x5, 2x12, etc.

The speed program is rather mediocre in my opinion. If you want to get faster, then you can’t train with so much volume. This is due simply to the fact that you cannot run at top speed when you are fatigued. If you train at submaximal speed you can’t expect to improve your maximal speed. The Monday speed brackets, for example, are 945 total yards. That is nearly a mile of sprinting. Overkill IMO. Try cutting down the volume to 1 sprint. So, go 15 yards at top speed, then let yourself completely recover. Run 30, completely recover, and so on. Try to limit this part of the training to 300 yards total volume. Do this part of the program first, so you are fresh and ready to go. Then follow it up with the acceleration and agility work that you listed.

So by switching off each week, do you mean A on Monday, B on Tuesday, A on Friday, or in week 1 do A, week 2 do B, etc.?

You could do it either way.

You could do it either way.[/quote]
Okay, thanks.