Good supplement choices for pitchers?

what do u think some good supplement choices for pitchers?

Protein
Fish Oil

Those work, those help for sure, I take others as well, but those are what I would say everyone should probably have.

[quote=“centerfield2150”]Protein
Fish Oil

Those work, those help for sure, I take others as well, but those are what I would say everyone should probably have.[/quote]

What specifically does fish oil do for a pitcher?

Fish oil should be for everyone. It trumps the multivitamin in my opinion, because well a multi is shown to not be all that well used by the body.

Fish oil does everything from:
Increase feel good hormones and reduce depressive feelings
Lower risk of heart disease
Improve body composition
Improve Joint function
Improve Brain function

The list goes on forever. it’s truly impressive.

any other suggestions???

glucosamine condroiton or glucosamine sulfate

they help with bones, cartilage, joints, and tendons and ligaments.

Add in some Electrolytes… Other then that, Centerfield offered some good suggestions…

[quote=“centerfield2150”]Fish oil should be for everyone. It trumps the multivitamin in my opinion, because well a multi is shown to not be all that well used by the body.
[/quote]

It depends upon what Multivitamin you’re are using… Obviously if you’re using a crap one with poor absorption, or too much of x mineral which depletes y mineral, etc… then yeah, you’re probably better off not using the product as it will probably do you more harm then good… For example… Zinc-Copper Ratio… The list goes on and on and on…

Tocopherols and Tocotrienols (Vitamin E)

http://www.aor.ca/int/related_research/ortho_core.php

This is the Multi I use… The best on the market, imo…

[quote=“lbarber4”][quote=“centerfield2150”]Fish oil should be for everyone. It trumps the multivitamin in my opinion, because well a multi is shown to not be all that well used by the body.
[/quote]

It depends upon what Multivitamin you’re are using… Obviously if you’re using a crap one with poor absorption, or too much of x mineral which depletes y mineral, etc… then yeah, you’re probably better off not using the product as it will probably do you more harm then good… For example… Zinc-Copper Ratio… The list goes on and on and on…

Tocopherols and Tocotrienols (Vitamin E)

http://www.aor.ca/int/related_research/ortho_core.php

This is the Multi I use… The best on the market, imo…[/quote

If you get a chance, try the “Animal Pak” multi by Universal nutrition. Its just for athletes and weight lifters. Got everything you need, plus like a zillion other minerals and such that keep you feeling great every day. But be prepared to swallow a lot of capsules, bcuz one total vitamin doesn’t mean one capsule. Just be prepared. Its well worth it.

IF your looking to add weight and strength in the offseason, willing to lift hard and have your diet in check, then I would reccomend Creatine mono and a NO2 product.

Just get plain Creatine, don’t get any of the super hardcore BB brands, plain old GNC creatine mono will work great.

And NO2 products work to help you lift more also, again dont get the hardcore NO Xplode type crap, its a waste of money. Just get some simple capsules, take a few before you work out and feel your veins widen and bloodflow increase while you lift.

Again, don’t start using these unless your serious about putting on weight and gaining strength. They worked spectacualry for me, but I lift hard 4 times a week, have a good 4000 calorie diet that includes a multi and 2 serperate Whey protein shakes, and most importantly I have been lifting for a good two years. Don’t take these things until you’ve hit a wall with lifting, there a waste of money otherwise.

Oh and one more thing, drink lots and lots of water

Thanks for the informative sharing and post. I am still waiting for a nice product but someone suggest me this products checkout for know better…

Animal Pak is easily the best vitamin. I notice a difference in energy levels too with it and have better concentration.
Fish Oil is great too and really helps cleaning out the body pretty much.
Myofusion by Gaspari Nutrition is also really good if your wanting to put on weight. Its got the protein that you need plus a good amount of calories to help you add on to your daily calorie intake

I was under the impression that Fish Oil Omegas are really only in the fish because of their diet. Kelp and Krill oil are the real, original sources. This is only hearsay on my part but I was wondering if there might be any truth to this.