Good protein?

am:16yrs , 6"4 , 220lb, top 88, whats a good protein to get cut and gain some speed, some stamina !??? not weight

i really need help because i never used protein!!! i really needed senior year!
:stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“laigogsc”]am:16yrs , 6"4 , 220lb, top 88, whats a good protein to get cut and gain some speed, some stamina !??? not weight

i really need help because i never used protein!!! i really needed senior year!
:P[/quote]
The only thing that could do that would be a magic pill. No protein powder is going to help you gain speed or stamina. Your training program will need to do that. Proper nutrition will help you recover from training and stay healthy, so it definitely is important.

If you want to take protein and not gain weight, your best bet would be to get some whey protein isolate and drink a shake after your workout. It has a high amount of protein compared to calories and most have no carbs and very little fat. I normally use this site - http://www.affordablesupplements.com/protein.asp - and have never had a problem with them. Much cheaper than GNC and more product choices.

[quote=“kc86”]
The only thing that could do that would be a magic pill. [/quote]
I bet we could find it in the same room as the holy grail, and maybe bottled water form the fountain of youth. Now we just need to find that room…

Anyways, Laigogsc, I think you have a wrong view of supplements

They are progress ENHANCERS, not creators. The key is your training. just like KC said.

Get the training in order and good things will come.