Glove arm adjustment

I feel as though I must extend a “thank you” to Roger for his advice regarding my lead arm. Roger… thank you!

I saw virtually every aspect of my pitching improve as I worked on stabilizing my glove arm and not letting it hang limp after my “T” position. When I wasn’t focusing on the lead arm, my delivery would become rushed and I would end up guiding the ball in order to throw strikes. My catcher confirmed that velocity, the ball’s downhill path to the plate and my control have all improved noticeably as a result of the adjustment and subsequent timing change. I still need lots of work in this area and others but I’ve taken a significant step forward in the past week and a half.

I’ve always had decent stuff but now I’m much more confident that I can pitch instead of just throw. I’ll post a video soon.

Again, just wanted to say thanx,

C. Samuel Comyne

Cool! 8) Glad it’s working out for you.

Keep working on it, though. I never stop working on it with my pitchers because old habits have a way of creeping back in. A few throwing drills to with focus on the glove side just to reinforce the new habits is a good part of your routine.