Getting mad?!?!?!?!?

I played my first rec league game yesterday (about half way through HS). I batted and went 0-3 and got on first only once. I pitched the final inning and this was my line. (This is the same team that last year I gave 12 unearned runs in one game)

IP-1
H-1
ER-0
R-3
BB-1
K-2

When I got done I was really mad (not smash your hand against a brick wall mad, but pretty mad) , but I couldn’t figure out why. When I was pitching I was hitting my spots pretty well and my knuckler was working really well, as well as my knucle curve. I don’t thing I was mad at my fielders because I am used to bad defense (last year 38 runs, 30 unearned). In all four of my plate apperances I hit the ball well. Does anyone have any ideas about what I was mad about? The only thing that I can think of is that maybe I was expecting too much out of myself due to the lower level of play in my rec league.

your a competitor thats why you were mad. its good to have that fire and expect big things from yourself but just remember that when it doesnt go ur way put it behind you and get ready for the next game.