Gaining wait and starting a workout routine

Hey i’ve posted on here before about this but didn’t get much of a response so I am trying again. I’m 17 6’1" and 140-145 pounds(ya i know really skinny) haha, but I am looking for a way to gain about 30lbs within the next year through and eating routine and a workout routine, I Know i need to do the Jobe exercises and I have stretches that I do but what should I eat besides a lot of foods with protein and what should I be doing for a workout with that. I’m currently in season for about 6 more weeks but then I have a 6 month off season. I would also like to know what I should do for pitching such has how many bullpens a week and such. Any help would be greatly appreciated

Is there something specifically you were looking for? I checked the first thread you made and I thought the responses you received were fairly thorough and on point.

Anyway, my summary response…
Food = 40% Carb, 30% Protein, 30% Fat
- At least 3000 calories per day, preferrably more
- 4 to 6 meals a day

Strength Training = 3 full body sessions a week
-Use the major lifts (Deadlift, Squat, Dips, Pullups, Overhead Press, Bench)
-Supplement your training with explosive lifts (Any olympic lift or variation) and explosive exercises (med ball, clap pushups, box jumps, etc.)

Let us know what you are looking for.

Ya I liked the responses I got nutrition wise on my thread, but I would like to know some specific exercises that would work on my core, and ones that would help strenghthen my shoulder and condition it better because I have had a history of tendonitis, sorry I was not more specific.
Thanks