Frustration+Disappointment

I have been pitching fast and accurate for so long then the first tournament game I hit 3 people in that game and got ejected. I just cant figure out how to still blow it past people but not hit people

Still Trying,

“I have been pitching fast and accurate for so long then the first tournament game I hit 3 people in that game and got ejected. “

Get back up on that horse and shove it faster, if you hit someone don’t go in reverse, this is what happens!

“I just cant figure out how to still blow it past people but not hit people”

I find players that have this tendency always have to much movement in their deliveries that they have to straighten out and correct (recover from) before they actually start forwards targeting.

Try- Striding shorter, staying tall and recovering tall giving you higher RPM body rotation where you finish with 175 degrees of body rotation in a drop step defensive position.

Now learn the intuitive Forearm pronated fastball Sinker and change up Screwball the healthiest of all pitch types.!

1 Like

Whats

?

Any recent growth spurts, weight gain or weight loss (8-10lbs either way)?

Stop trying to throw it by people and concentrate on just getting outs. Change of speeds, let your D help you.

Still trying,

“intuitive Forearm pronated fastball”

“?”

Intuitive- Related to.

The fastball Sinker can only be Forearm pronated like with the screwball but other pitch types like Cutter, Sliders, and Curves can be thrown with both Forearm supination (injurious) or Forearm pronation (healthy).