Front squats/deadlifts on same day?

Hi, I was just wondering what your thoughts were on performing front squats and deadlifts on the same day? I was thinking of adding front squats to my routine. I would be doing them on mondays, then doing back squats on friday.

Monday is my back day. I would like to add another exercise to my back day that focused on the legs a little bit. In saying that, what do you think of adding front squats to the routine?

I’d be doing deadlifts/frontsquats/bent over barbell rows/pulldowns/single arm rows/chinups/alternate curls, barbell curls, and push ups to failure with dumbells followed by rotator cuff work.

My workouts last 45-55 minutes.

Has your season started or are you still doing offseason work?

Season has yet to start

Still offseason

do all your legs on one day once a week. with how it sounds you will be over training your legs. only do four exercies altenating every week.

Thanks, although, when I was doing that, I wasn’t overtraining… I actually no longer do front squats since I’m in the middle of baseball. But once baseball season ends, I may do something similar to what is listed above.

It’ll probably look something like this,

Back/Bi:Monday: Sumo Deadlift, Barbell Rows, Seating rows, Lat Pulldowns, Pull Ups, Palm facing chins, Alternate Curls, Barbell Curls, hammer curls, Pushups to failure, Rotator cuff. It’ll probably be something similar to this, although, I may change up what exercises I do for Bi’s. I’m not a big fan of working them, but like I’ve said before, if you work your tri’s, work your bi’s…

Off:Tuesday

Chest/Tri:Wed: Not sure yet, but Definitely dumbell press/incline press, Chest dips, close grip bench press, tricep pulldowns, over head tricep extensions, and possibly hammer presses.

Off:Thursday

Legs/Shoulders:Friday: Back Squats, Lunges, Leg press, and maybe leg extension and leg curls at the end. Not sure yet If I want to do shoulder work this day, But I’m doing rotator cuff work Mondays, wed, and fridays…

Off:Saturday
Off:Sunday
Repeat: If I can find somewhere to sprint, then I will do that one-two times a week. But yeah, I’m not sure what exactly I would like to do, I’ll figure that out when baseball season ends.