Hey guys, I am starting this on 12/4/18 on a Monday in Australia, My season recently finished so i’ve got a couple weeks before my next season starts. I’ve always been a hard worker which rewards me with results but now i’m going to step up with more practice sessions. In previous seasons i have been playing a bit under myself so my results have been quite good but this will be the first year i don’t play juniors (u17) and seniors at the same time now i’m just playing seniors (14 and over) and not juniors. i’ll be playing a higher grade which will start getting serious.
Name: Oliver Brissett
Height: 6 foot 4
Pitches: 2 Seam Fastball, 12-6 Curveball, Circle Changeup, slider
Weight: 93 kgs (205 lbs)
Velocity: I don’t exactly know but i’ve been told it would be mid to high 70’s and sometimes touching 80
positions: RHP, Outfield, First base
- Become the starting pitcher for my team.
- step up the training sessions with a bit more field practice and running the bases.
- get to 85 kgs (187 lbs).
- I’d like to see what my velocity actually is and if not already i’d like to get up to low to mid 80’s.
- update this daily if not weekly recaps.
- I would like to make it to make it to either D1 or 2 college or make it in the ABL and go from there.
- If everything goes well make it in pro ball in the states.
But throughout this i will maintain good grades and always have a plan B.