Fridays outing

3 ip, 8 ks, 1 bb, 0 hits, 0 runs, 34 pitches, came out after some elbow pain, next start is next saturday, and i dont plan to pitch til thursday because of the pain

4 2/3 IP, 2 ER, 12K’s, 3 BB’s

I was dealing until the 2 run homer. Hitting spots on the outside corner. I actually threw a good pitch on the home run ball, high and in, but he just turned on it and snuck it over the right field fence.

Tanner, I thought you were just to the point of starting to throw again - not pitching in a game. Wussup wit dat?

Sounds like the big fella had a classic case of the “Hey coach my arm feels fine don’t let me miss my turn in the rotation-itis”.

Is being a High School hero worth the loss of your future? Big dummy… :stuck_out_tongue: If you need to miss 1, 2, or even 3 starts you need to make sure your arm is rehab-ed ALL THE WAY! You have the size, desire and velocity to go further Tanner, show some discipline and think “big picture and long term”.

I don’t want you to feel you’ve got everybody picking on you but I’m adding myself to the list of guys who don’t want to see you set back even further. Take it easy guy.

i had thrown for about 4 days before that start, and pitched a bullpen once and it felt great, this was just a rehab assignment to see how its goin, my next one is saturday and if theres any pain, theres no pitching for 2 more weeks

Alright then, why didn’t you say so…Trying to make a bunch of nearly old men have cows…thats not nice :shock:
Keep us up to snuff or face the wrath :wink:

[quote=“jdfromfla”]Trying to make a bunch of nearly old men have cows…t[/quote]NEARLY old?!? 8) :lol:

wow, I have the same problem no pitching for 2 weeks I have 8 days left to go if all goes well, I have the itch to pitch but I’m holding myself back haha

[quote=“Packerfreek”]wow, I have the same problem no pitching for 2 weeks I have 8 days left to go if all goes well, I have the itch to pitch but I’m holding myself back haha[/quote]Yeah, it’s no fun, just don’t rush back too soon…what’s wrong with your arm that’s keeping ya from throwin?

arms continuing to hurt, hurt a lot in a 2 inning pitching game yesterday, 30 some pitches, so i have an appointment with a different doctor who is very good, the best in the state…tuesday