Former pros playing in men's senior leagues

do they?

yes

Absolutely; there was even a relatively well known actor in one of the Sacramento men’s leagues several years back

without a doubt,
theres quite a few in the msbl league…
oil can boyd played for our local 45+ div

most of them are less than 2 yr/ less than 50 games in the bigs though

yep

theres a guy who used to pitch in AAA playing in our league this year

ya theres a couple guys in a league im in that pitched in minors. getting clocked about 90-93 moslty dominican. rick ankiel also played in the league about a year and a half ago after he got released after his season there they picked him back up

Jose Canseco plays for a MSBL team out of California.

Danny Jackson Plays in the KC MSBL.

[quote=“djjc”]without a doubt,
theres quite a few in the msbl league…
oil can boyd played for our local 45+ div

most of them are less than 2 yr/ less than 50 games in the bigs though[/quote]

Yesterday I watched Oil can’s cousin Willie Boyd pitch a shutout in 45+ league. To be clear, I was told he was Oil cans cousin. What a family…

Yeah, we’ve got quite a few minor leaguers playing in the Orlando MSBL. Dante Bichette used to play for one of the teams. I’ve also heard that in the other senior league we have here that there are quite a few ex-minor and ex-major leaguers playing.

I played first base on a team with former MLB players, Craig Chamberlain, Lorenzo Gray, Steve Dunning, Tom Murphy, we’d add Derrell Thomas and Jerry Reuss sometimes. Over the years I’ve faced Cy Acosta, Mike Marshall ( the pitcher ) and others. The SoCal league was some good ball. My last year we had 7 former minor leaguers and six ex-big leaguers. We went 22-1 that year.