Football

I’m thinking about playing some nose tackle and tight end. I’m 6’3" and about 205 now, so I definitely have the size. Are there any risks besides accidental injury? I’ve heard pitchers shouldn’t bench, but I don’t know if there is anything else I should be aware of.

Dislocated shoulders are very common in Football - Does not seem to help pitching.

If you’re serious about Baseball and want to make a career out of it or want to get a scholly out of it I strongly recommend not playing football.

Simply because why take the chance of getting accidentally hurt plus you train completely different for the two sports.

Then comes the problems of your football coach is upset at you because you’re missing spring practice because you’re playing baseball and in the fall your baseball coach is upset at you because you’re missing fall ball to play football and then all of a sudden you are looking at not getting very much playing time in either sport.

Unless you’re an absolute stud in both sports and have a chance to go pro or go to college through both its simply not worth it.

There comes a time when you have to sit down and make the tough call of which sport you’re going to persue and that time looks to be quickly approaching you.