First college start

in my first college start on friday, i went 5 innings, gave up 1 run, 6 k’s, 1 bb, and it was a complete game because we ten runned them, it was kind of cold and i was nervous in the first inning and it showed, i hit 3 guys and walked a guy in the first and gave up no runs…my only run was a hr with 2 outs in the final inning hahaha

Plunkin 3 just let em know you were crazed and hungry :nosleep: I guess they got out of the way after that huh? :shock:
I’m proud of you young man! But you already knew it. I expected no less…bonus time when you slap up a dime on em :smiley:

congrats

That’s a great line for the first time out.

Did your team get some payback plunks for the 3 in the first inning?

:twisted:

I always told my kid that if he is wild in the first inning a little that’s a good thing. Doesn’t let them dig in after that.

good job.your luck you didn’t get ejected in the first with the 3 HBP :lol: .

Nice job :clapping:

[quote=“futureKazmir”]good job.your luck you didn’t get ejected in the first with the 3 HBP :lol: .

Nice job :clapping:[/quote]yeah, it was cold out though and you could tell i was nervous hahaha

Tanner, congrats…I remember my first college start like it was yesterday, enjoy the moment and prepare for the future !

Nice job, Tanner. And ezpecially to come back after having trouble in the first. Shows you got cajones. Good luck on your next start.

The Hose

next start should either be friday or saturday…i’ll let you guys know how it goes