Fire Alarm

Die

Someone pull it, or was it a ‘drill’?

I think it was pulled again. The cops weren’t outside waiting this time…

This was the third one in two days.

Near 20 for the semester.

:chair:

Is this a high school?

I can remember my friends dorm 2 years ago, someone thought it was funny to pull the fire alarm at 3 in the morning. So there are like 500 people outside in their PJ’s waiting for campus safety to clear the building. Apparently it happened so often that people had little “fire drill parties.” If that were my sleep being interupted, someone would be in a bodycast.

[quote=“kc86”]Is this a high school?

I can remember my friends dorm 2 years ago, someone thought it was funny to pull the fire alarm at 3 in the morning. So there are like 500 people outside in their PJ’s waiting for campus safety to clear the building. Apparently it happened so often that people had little “fire drill parties.” If that were my sleep being interupted, someone would be in a bodycast.[/quote]

No it’s in college in a dorm. The first was at 4pm 2 days ago then 6am then 4am and we had another in a totally separate building today during class…

I punched a port-a-potty.

[quote=“Spencer”]
I punched a port-a-potty.[/quote]

I hope this was with your non pitching hand? haha

[quote=“centerfield2150”][quote=“Spencer”]
I punched a port-a-potty.[/quote]

I hope this was with your non pitching hand? haha[/quote]

Yes, yes we’ve all watch Bull Durham.

[quote=“Spencer”]
Yes, yes we’ve all watch Bull Durham.[/quote]
I’ve actually never seen it start to finish. That’s probably hypocracy or something around here lol.
I mean I’ve been to the stadium they shot the movie, but never seen the movie… and really i don’t know why I haven’t seen it yet haha.

[quote=“centerfield2150”][quote=“Spencer”]
Yes, yes we’ve all watch Bull Durham.[/quote]
I’ve actually never seen it start to finish. That’s probably hypocracy or something around here lol.
I mean I’ve been to the stadium they shot the movie, but never seen the movie… and really i don’t know why I haven’t seen it yet haha.[/quote]

watch it then

if somebody woke me up at 4 am i would have pulled up the bases and kicked dirt on somebody

Like this?

Like this?
Just like that

[/quote]