Final game

i started for the second time today in a playoff game - if we lost we’re done fnr the year

i went

4 IP
6 K
2 BB
1 H
1 ER

we ended up losing cause our other pitcher went 2 innings with 6 ERs

so we’re done for the season :frowning:

why did they take you out after 4 innings after allowing only 1 hit and 1 ER?

[quote=“Pheen”]i started for the second time today in a playoff game - if we lost we’re done fnr the year

i went

4 IP
6 K
2 BB
1 H
1 ER

so we’re done for the season :([/quote]Work hard for next season, take some time off then start back up. I suggest buying Tuff Cuff and using the grid they have in it.

cause the max # of innings allowed per pitcher is 4

[quote]Pheen wrote:
i started for the second time today in a playoff game - if we lost we’re done fnr the year

i went

4 IP
6 K
2 BB
1 H
1 ER

so we’re done for the season Sad
Work hard for next season, take some time off then start back up. I suggest buying Tuff Cuff and using the grid they have in it.[/quote]
i cant afford it… i have like… 92 cents

wow thats a pretty stupid rule lol the rule in my league is 10 innings per week, you can pitch as many innings per game you want as long as you don’t go over 10, if you pitch 4 or more innings in 1 game you have to have 2 days of rest. it sucks tho when you have 3 games a week.

In my league they allow 6 innings a week and so my coach would always have our pitchers burn up a lot of innings in the first game in a week and the second was when I would pitch because my k-ball can give me a lot of innings in one day.

On 3 game weeks I would pitch all but, 1 inning in our last game. Or so he told me I would do at the start. Instead he went and used some kid who’s name didn’t even come up in the pitching talk until the season started :evil: As you can imagine I was pissed and I only got to pitch in the last week of the season. The other kid didn’t even want to pitch, he hadn’t practiced and he always got shelled.

Wyoming ain’t too big on baseball though (no high school, only legion at from 16-19 and the rec. center leagues). We only have like 5 weeks in our season but, like 2 weeks of practice before it.