Favorite Comedian?

Post who your favorite comedian is.

Mine:
Stephen Lynch

Dave Chappelle hands down.

I’ll have a Sam Jackson.

I think Chapelle is a little over hyped, he is pretty funny though, not gonna lie.

Is Wayne Brady goin to have to choke a beyach :shock:

Dave is just in the long line of greats…Red Foxx, Richard Pryor, Eddie Murphy, Chris Rock…all just hilarious…raw and edgy.

RUSSEL PETERS! :lol:

Is Wayne Brady goin to have to choke a beyach :shock:

Dave is just in the long line of greats…Red Foxx, Richard Pryor, Eddie Murphy, Chris Rock…all just hilarious…raw and edgy.[/quote]

I guess I just don’t like that style of humor, I’m more of a Stephen Lynch, Kyle Cease and Jeff Dunham sort of guy.

Calling that bunch, “raw and edgy” is akin to calling Nazi Germany a little aggressive.

BTW did you ever see Chappelle’s, “The Niggar Family”? It was definitely “raw and edgy” and hilarious.

Match Hedberg

Maketing phrasology for when you can’t actually describe the content. I remember listening to an old Red Foxx “party album” from the 50’s :shock: …never used one curse word but was chock full of innuendo…he painted a euphemistic picture in your mind. Man was it funny, I remember my friends dad, who was the owner of the album, saying this was a real popular vaudville type of comedy…they called it “bawdy”.

Chris Rock

chapelle

kevin james, very funny

I’m sorry guys, I don’t mean this as a racist comment but I never find black comedians funny just like I never find female comedians funny, it just doesn’t happen.

i agree on not liking any female comedians

I just noticed something, your curve says 7-1? You lefty submarine or what?

Well there’s one good female comedian, Tammy Pescatelli is okay.