Fastball Movement

I always throw a four-seam fastball, but I want to throw a fastball that has movement. Can anybody show me pictures of some fastball grips that would provide movement? Thanks.

Try the two-seamer—otherwise known as the sinker. That one really moves, and the 8) big advantage is that you can get ground-ball outs with it.

Definately two seam fastball, you don’t have to change anything except which seams you grip the ball with.

Or an alternative way where you can experiment is where you change move a bit of the seams away or inner of the fastball grip. When thrown it gets a different spin resulting in movement