Fantasy Baseball

Anyone play?

I do every year… havent done too good tho.

Greg

Want to make an LTP league?

i suck at fantasy

Ya Spence that would be tight

I’d be up for it 8)

i’m in

Alright, I made a league for us.

You’ll need a Yahoo account.
Go to http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1
Then click “get a team” or something
Then "join a league"
Then "join custom"
This is the info
League ID#: 130823
Password: strikeout

There are only 12 spots at this time, which can be expanded if the interest is there.

Right now it’s set as a standard rotisserie 5x5 (Hitting categories: BA, R, RBI, HR, SB) (Pitching Categories: W, K’s, ERA, SVs, WHIP). I’d like to keep the stat categories uniform, but if you guys want to switch the scoring type to head-to-head, I’d gladly make the change.

Important: I need to know when you guys are available to do the draft. Since many of our seasons are starting up, I’d like to do it sooner than later.

I’ve set the date to the latest Saturday possible, but I expect it to change. I recommend a Saturday morning, since that seems to be the time of week when the most people lack plans. Worst come to worst, we can all do pre-rankings and have yahoo do an auto-draft based on them.

For now, join away!

lol whatever

I’m now the proud owner of the Kazmir K’s :lol:

Ill join

then do it

Whats the big rush?

IDK theres only 12 spots

O my bad I thought I already did sign up but it never did :lol:

[quote=“Seffapotamus”]Alright, I made a league for us.

You’ll need a Yahoo account.
Go to http://baseball.fantasysports.yahoo.com/b1
Then click “get a team” or something
Then "join a league"
Then "join custom"
This is the info
League ID#: 130823
Password: strikeout

There are only 12 spots at this time, which can be expanded if the interest is there.

Right now it’s set as a standard rotisserie 5x5 (Hitting categories: BA, R, RBI, HR, SB) (Pitching Categories: W, K’s, ERA, SVs, WHIP). I’d like to keep the stat categories uniform, but if you guys want to switch the scoring type to head-to-head, I’d gladly make the change.

Important: I need to know when you guys are available to do the draft. Since many of our seasons are starting up, I’d like to do it sooner than later.

I’ve set the date to the latest Saturday possible, but I expect it to change. I recommend a Saturday morning, since that seems to be the time of week when the most people lack plans. Worst come to worst, we can all do pre-rankings and have yahoo do an auto-draft based on them.

For now, join away![/quote]

Do you think you could move the draft date a little sooner?

I’m kinda waiting to see if there’s even enough interest. Since I’m trying to accommodate everyone, I don’t want to set a date that won’t work for people who haven’t yet joined. Right now, it’s set to the latest possible date, which was never meant to be the actual date…I was just buying time.

imo, it wont be worth it running a league with 4-6 teams:lol:

[quote=“Seffapotamus”]I’m kinda waiting to see if there’s even enough interest. Since I’m trying to accommodate everyone, I don’t want to set a date that won’t work for people who haven’t yet joined. Right now, it’s set to the latest possible date, which was never meant to be the actual date…I was just buying time.

imo, it wont be worth it running a league with 4-6 teams:lol:[/quote]

Ya true. Come on people join!!!

i signed up

Just bringing it back up to the top…
Just wanted to say Good Luck this year all!