Exlosion, Speed, Strength Schedule

We’ll my next couple months are now planned out and I’m wondering if you think they seem like they’ll help progress my strength, speed, and stamina.

Mondays- Lifting (Defranco’s Four Day Split), Velocity Sports Training
http://www.velocitysp.com/programs
(Team Training)
Tuesdays-Lifting (Defranco’s) Baseball Open Gym/Conditioning
Wednesday- Same as Monday
Thursdsay- Same as Tuesday
Friday- None
Saturday- Open Gym/Conditioning
Sunday- None

I just finished up my first six weeks on defranco’s skinny bastar*s program and I’ve seen success. Noticable strength gains. For anyone on the program anyone have any adjustments they’ve made or anything you’ve implemented.

Advice On:
-Defranco’s Program?
-Velocity Sports Training? (They’re nationwide)
-Anything else?[/url]

have you gained any weight since you started defranco’s program?

I did it pretty religiously and I was 159 when I began now I’m at 165. I haven’t noticed much muscle mass being put on but I have noticed some.

Also I’ve been taking this protein. I have a pretty skeptical mother that wanted me to start low key. So I’ve been taking one of these after workouts.
http://www.melaluca.com/ps/index.cfm?f=ps.productDetail&pid=8656

[quote=“ltownindians07”]I did it pretty religiously and I was 159 when I began now I’m at 165. I haven’t noticed much muscle mass being put on but I have noticed some.
[/quote]
A pound a week is pretty solid improvement. Especially depending on whether or not you are killing yourself in the kitchen.
Depending on your frame and build (size of joints and limbs) it varies how much improvements show. Some guys can 5lbs and others will need 20lbs to show the exact same improvements.
A teammate of mine looks like he’s about 210lbs, he weighs in about 175lbs. (He’s average height with really broad shoulders), People always guess well under my weight of 190lbs, as at my heigth of over 6’1" it takes a lot more size gains for it to show well.

Another thing with Defranco’s is it’s gonna put size on places you need it most, not necessarily places you are gonna see in the mirror.

I’ve added a lot of muscle and depth to my back, and my legs are way thicker. Neither of those are noticable at first glance.